2014 Academy Girls – Head Coach
– USSF Soccer National A License
– AFC(Asian) Soccer B coaching License
– San Diego SURF BU15 and BU12 Head coach, CA 2019-2020
– San Diego ZEST FC, USL2/UPSL Head coach, San Diego, CA 2017-2019
– LA Galaxy San Diego, BU12 ,13 Head Coach Carlsbad, CA 2014-2019
– Lennox Academy, Assistant Coach Los Angeles, CA 2013
– Exiles Soccer Club, Assistant Coach Los Angeles CA 2013
– SNP, KIMPO SOCCER CLUB, Founder, Owner and Head Coach | Kimpo in Korea 2009–2011
– SOO YONG MIDDLE SCHOOL/ GYEONG JU HIGH SCHOOL, Soccer Coach and Advisor | Busan in Korea 2008-2009
“I am honored and excited to re-join Surf as a coach. There is no question in my mind that Surf is the best club in San Diego and one of the best in the country: the facilities are unparalleled and the Surf family goes above and beyond to retain the best coaches in the area. I’m deeply grateful for the opportunity to work alongside these amazing coaches and staff and help develop the next generation of leading soccer talent.”
Jaewoo joins Surf’s club with extensive professional playing and coaching experience. Jaewoo is a former professional player from Korea, playing in Korea and other overseas Asian countries, after which he started coaching soccer. He grew up in Korea playing soccer and moved to United States in 2012.
Jaewoo has a wide range of coaching experience. In Korea, he coached professional-track middle and high school teams. In the US, he coached San Diego ZEST FC, which is a USL2 division team, for three years, with the goal of creating a path to pro for San Diego based under-23 players.