Techniques Soccer School (Spring)
Pauly Dolinsky and the Techniques Soccer School staff will focus on the individual skill required to play soccer at a higher level, as well as how to incorporate individual skill into the team game. Explore all facets of the game from the elusive “first touch” to the art of goal scoring. Build confidence in your ability to take players on 1v1, combine with teammates, create goal scoring opportunities, and score goals yourself.
Pauly has been coaching youth players around the country for 12 years. Starting in the Chicago Fire Jr’s. program and making his way out to Southern California where he is currently the Assistant Director of the girls program at San Diego Surf Soccer Club. Along the way Pauly has trained both boys and girls to Division I scholarships and into the professional ranks. Throughout Pauly’s playing career in Holland and with US Youth National teams he was teammates with Robin van Persie and played against players like Arjen Robben and Ronaldo.
The Techniques Soccer School Spring session will take place Friday afternoons starting April 18th for 8 weeks. The session price is $200, and will take place at the Polo Fields.
Questions? Call Pauly at (760) 716-1876 or email email@example.com
Peak Performance SAQ Training
Take your game to the next level with Strength, Agility and Quickness training! Reach your full physical potential while learning to recover quicker and staying injury free through our strength and conditioning program customized for the soccer athlete. Depending on the age group the program will include the following:
• Comprehensive physical assessments
• Functional fitness and strength through bodyweight exercises
• Physical balance, abdominal conditioning and core stabilization
• Speed development, agility and coordination
• Dynamic flexibility
• Specific endurance and conditioning
• Education on correct form and technique
• Warm up and recovery routines
4 Week Session – 2 Sessions Per Week: $160
4 Week Session – 1 Session Per Week: $80
Wednesdays sessions will run from 4pm to 7pm (1 hour sessions starting each hour)
Thursdays sessions will run from 5pm to 7pm (1 hour sessions starting each hour)
Location: Maranatha Christian Schools (9050 Maranatha Drive)
Private sessions are also available. For more information or if you have questions, contact Sean at (808) 772-1109.
Surf Soccer Summer Camps
Surf Soccer Camps is excited to once again offer three Summer camps in San Diego for the 2014 season. Camp dates will be:
June 23rd – 27th
July 14th – 17th
August 11th- 14th
Surf Soccer Camps will be offering three distinct programs during the camps; each program is geared towards specific ages and play levels.
PREMIER CAMP: Monday – Thursday • 9AM – 12PM • 12 hours of training
• Ages 5-9 years old
• Beginners, recreational, new competitive players welcome
• Training emphasis on individual technical skills, dribbling, shooting, small-sided games.
ADVANCED CAMP: Monday – Thursday • 8:30AM – 1PM • 18 hours of training
• Ages 8-11 years old
• Experienced recreational and competitive players
• Training will consist of individual technical skills transitioning to tactical passing and field awareness
• Can be attended individually or as a Team Camp
ELITE CAMP: Monday – Thursday • 8:300AM – 2:30PM • 24 hours of training
• Ages 10 – 14 years old
• Experienced competitive players
• Training emphasis on tactical skills, passing, vision, soccer awareness
• Can be attended individually or as a team camp
Further details, including location, curriculum, pricing, and registration information will be available soon.
Questions? E-mail Brian Monjazeb: firstname.lastname@example.org