We’re excited to announce our first ever, Girls Game Changer Camp!
San Diego Surf Soccer Club has a deep history of developing some of the top female athletes in the nation. From National team players, D1 College players, and top competitive players. Our Girls Game Changer Camp is an exciting initiative for highly advanced players looking to get out of their comfort zone and into a learning zone.
This camp will be run by Girls Zone One Director, Alex Walker and Pre-ECNL Coach Bruno Conteville.
Who: Players Born 2013 – 2010
Where: Surf Cup Sports Park
14989 Via De La Valle,
Del Mar, CA 92014
When: April 18th – 21st
9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Cost: Registration: $259
No daily drop-in
The Game Changers Camp will provide players the opportunity to:
– Games to showcase your skills – Last 50 mins every day
– Outplay your opponent in the duel – Different types of 1v1s
– Ability to transition electrifyingly – Counter Pressing and Counter Attacking
– Lose your marker with creative and deceptive movement to find space
– Strike the ball with different surfaces of both feet – Every repetition counts
Game Changer – Daily mindset themes
Day 1 – Fire in the Belly – Determination, competitive, “Go again”
Day 2 – Ice in the veins – Composure amidst the heat of the battle.
Day 3 – Fail to prepare, prepare to fail
Day 4 – Sometimes we win, sometimes we learn